Geelong's premier HR networking event
15 June 2018 | 2:30 – 4:30pm EST
Geelong HR Roundtable
The Geelong HR Roundtable is a series of inspiring and thought-provoking lunch and learn events for the Geelong regional HR community. Each Roundtable is facilitated by a subject matter expert passionate about a key topic who will inform and inspire attendees in areas of personal and professional growth.
HR Panel Discussion – What is HR Business Partnering?
Geelong Library & Heritage Centre, 51 Little Malop Street, Geelong 3220
The Geelong HR Roundtable is a collaborative and interactive knowledge sharing event, hosted by Harvest Human Resources. Held monthly, the Roundtables feature inspirational subject matter experts who lead discussions on key HR topics.
Our June Roundtable will be a HR Panel Discussion which asks the question “What is HR Business Partnering?”.
Our panel features four fabulous Geelong HR Business Partnering experts, representing three of Geelong’s largest employer groups: the public sector, private practice and not-for-profit.
- Tina Daisley, Executive Coach at Emrie and previous GM People and Culture at the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
- Ange Jones, Senior HR Business Partner and OD Manager at GMHBA;
- Sonia Pettenon, Senior HR Business Partner at the City of Greater Geelong; and
- Emma Hickson, Group Manager Business Partnering and Employee Relations at genU.
Come and join the panel as they answer the big questions:
- What exactly is a HR Business Partner?
- Where should a HR Business Partner sit in the business?
- What is the value-add of a HR Business Partner?
- Relationships, OD or Workplace Relations?
- What does a good Centre of Excellence/HRBP model look like?
- …and so much more.
The discussions will be interactive, and we encourage those attending to come armed with questions for the panel.
We’ve listened to the feedback and we’re pleased to note this Roundtable will be held from 2:30pm until 4:30pm with afternoon tea provided.
Looking forward to seeing you there!