Harvest Recruitment & HR – Geelong Contribution
The team at Harvest is committed to supporting the continued growth of the Geelong region.
We strive to:
- be the regional experts in providing bespoke talent solutions
- play a part in resource development and economic development of the region
- assist newcomers to the Geelong region; placing and supporting them to access suitable roles
This is a summary of our job placements and participation in events held in the Geelong region from October – December 2018. You can read the full report here: Harvest Quarterly Review October to December 2018
Harvest Placements for Q2 FY19
Harvest provides professional and industrial recruitment services. Job Placements for the quarter October – December 2018 were as follows:
- 61% of job placements were in the Industrial space and 14% were Specialist / Executive placements
- 79% of job placements during the quarter were Production / Labour disciplines
Harvest Community Participation Highlights
During the October to December 2018 quarter, Harvest made considerable progress towards our commitments through participation in activities throughout the region.
- Geelong Jobs Fair
- Announcement of a new partnership with Localised
- Director, Maree Herath speaking engagement at BPW Geelong – “Limitless”
- Geelong HR Roundtable – facilitated by Andrew Jones, G2 Innovation – “The positive impact of Design Thinking on the Employee Experience”
- Participation in the GenU Summer Workplace Big Day Out
- Localised Meet – Up
- Harvest Christmas Party!