Workforce Planning for Local Government – meeting your Local Government Act Objectives for 2022
Hands on professional development, that results in you walking away with an approach to meeting Section 46 (4) of the Local Government Act 2020 Victoria that Chief Executive Officers required to have a workforce plan in place by no later than 1 January 2022.
We have designed an approach that provides the opportunity to learn about Workforce Planning and to apply it in your real world progressively. It is not ‘en masse, learn everything’ and then return to the office to try and apply.
In this session we will cover:
- Understand what Workforce Planning is/is not and how to approach it for your council
- Gain skills and tools to make a real difference to your council through workforce planning
- Learn how to engage your leaders to identify the right workforce for your council plans
- Networking opportunities with like-minded peers
- Highly interactive and personalised learning design
- Collaborate, problem solve and grow your confidence in workforce planning with your peers from neighbouring councils
Remember this is more than training, you will walk away with an approach as how to Workforce Plan for your Council.