We invite you to join our expert panel for our 10th July, 2019 event.
Employee engagement, the extent to which your employees feel passionate about their jobs, are committed to the organisation, and put discretionary effort into their work.
The HR Roundtable will address:
- The secrets and key drivers of successful employee engagement
- How your corporate culture influences employee commitment and longevity
- Measuring employee engagement
- Strategies and actions for improving workforce participation
- The panel’s experience – What works? What doesn’t work?
- The role HR plays in the employee experience
We will discuss these topics and open up to questions from the room.
Wednesday 10th July, 10.00am – 12.00pm
James Leslie Council Chamber
Level 4 Deakin Uni Waterfront
Corner Eastern Beach Rd & Cunningham St (enter via Cunningham St)
Cost: $30 per head
Get in quick! Our events do sell out!
Meet the expert panel
Clare Verbrugge, HR Manager Cotton On Group
Leanne Perryman, Manager People & Culture, SurfCoast Shire
Deb Nash, GM, Truffleduck
Nick Stahl, GM, Boundary Bend Limited