Local Colac business looking for casual welders
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of precast concrete products to domestic and construction industries. They produce large and small-scale projects, servicing their clients in Geelong and all areas across Victoria and Australia-wide.
Due to numerous upcoming projects they are seeking casual welders for a 6 week duration on a contract basis.
To be successful you MUST have:
- Experience in welding of light to medium grade materials.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- A sound knowledge of safe working practices ensuring OH&S requirements are adhered to
- Be a self starter and be able to work autonomously within a workshop set-up
- A great work ethic and positive attitude
This role will attract above award rates based on your level of experience and qualifications. Working hours are 7am – 3.30pm Monday – Friday with occasional weekend work and overtime when required.
For a confidential discussion please phone Jackie on 0438 517 092.