- Permanent Full time – 38 hours a week
- Central Geelong Location
- Collaborative & Innovative Team
Harvest Talent Recruitment & People Solutions was established in 2009 is a specialist talent recruitment, executive search and human resources firm, proudly based in Geelong. We provide tailored talent solutions to individuals, start-ups, SMEs and large organisations. We will be the “go-to” organisation and hold the Number 1 Market position regionally for Recruitment, Outsourced HR, Careers and Employee Support Services.
Due to growth of this small, specialist business, we are currently searching for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join and continue to help grow this enthusiastic team. Managing multiple roles your responsibilities will cover advertising vacancies, creating job leads, screening CV’s, interviewing candidates as well as negotiating proposals and most importantly, ensuring the highest levels of communication are fostered and maintained for all stakeholders. Working as part of a small team, we are seeking a collaborative focused individual with an ability to coach and inspire colleagues, has exceptional communication skills and the passion to build strong and wholesome relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues.
We are seeking a team focused and driven Team Leader, someone who;
- Can quickly establish rapport with their stakeholder group of clients and candidates
- Enjoys building and nurturing strong relationships
- Motivated by meeting client needs with providing top talent
- Power to think outside the box to provide client solutions
- Is motivated by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves and helping to grow the business
- Well networked and could immediately think of networks to tap into for client’s needs
- Presents professionally face to face and in writing with the utmost attention to detail
- Either through process, systems or intuition, know how to attract, screen and select individuals and fill vacancies
- Values research and networking as a key part to the recruitment cycle
Your key attributes
- Resilient, hard-working individual who shows initiative
- Committed to your own growth and the growth of the business
- Excellent tact in both written and verbal communication
- Works collaboratively with the team and has the ability to work autonomously
- Impeccable approach to quality with strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable demeanor
- Corporate presentation with a positive and energetic attitude
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion or to request a full position description, please contact Ashleigh Durham on 1300 363 128.