- Central Geelong Location
- 10 years experience providing recruitment, HR and Careers Support to Victoria’s South West
- Commitment to Service Excellence
- Collaborative & Innovative Team
Harvest Talent Recruitment & People Solutions was established in 2009 and is a specialist talent recruitment, executive search and human resources firm, proudly based in Geelong.
We provide tailored talent solutions to individuals, start-ups, SMEs and large organisations. We aim to be the “go-to” organisation and hold the Number 1 Market position regionally for Recruitment, Outsourced HR, Careers and Employee Support Services.
With our region rebounding we are currently searching for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist with recruitment agency experience to join and continue to help grow this enthusiastic team. Managing multiple roles your responsibilities will cover building client relationships and winning work, advertising vacancies and using other sourcing channels for candidates, screening CV’s, interviewing candidates as well as negotiating proposals and most importantly, ensuring the highest levels of communication are fostered and maintained for all stakeholders. Working as part of a small team, we are seeking a collaborative focused individual with an ability to self generate in addition to filling briefs generated by the firm. h
We are seeking a team focused and driven Consultant, someone who;
- Can quickly establish rapport with their stakeholder group of clients and candidates
- Enjoys building and nurturing strong relationships, not relying on national PSA’s for work
- Is motivated by meeting client needs with providing top talent
- Has the power to think outside the box to provide client solutions
- Is motivated by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves and helping to grow the business
- Well networked and could immediately think of networks to tap into
- Presents professionally face to face and in writing with the utmost attention to detail
- Either through process, systems or intuition, know how to attract, screen and select individuals and fill vacancies
- Values research and networking as a key part to the recruitment cycle
Your key attributes
- Resilient, hard-working individual who shows initiative
- Committed to your own growth and the growth of the business
- Excellent tact in both written and verbal communication
- Works collaboratively with the team and has the ability to work autonomously
- Impeccable approach to quality with strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable demeanour
- Corporate presentation with a positive and energetic attitude
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a fantastic social calendar with events throughout the year and a supportive team. You will also benefit from ongoing training and development and have access to flexible work arrangements.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion or to request a full position description, please contact Maree Herath on 0438 517 085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.