- Geelong CBD Location
- Full Time or Part Time opportunity – Remote Location Accessibility (sites within Torquay, Anglesea, Barwon Heads & Bannockburn)
- Attractive Remuneration Package
About the organisation
Our client is a leading regional mid-tier firm based in Geelong. With a strong emphasis on giving back to the community, the firm has entrenched itself as a leading employer of choice in the region.
The firm places at the client at the core of its service model and pride themselves on their continuing relationships with a significant number of high-profile clients. Their goal is to build insightful partnerships with their clients to help them meet the challenges of today while planning for tomorrow.
About the role
This is a real opportunity to join a leading Geelong firm working from home in Melbourne 2 days a week if desired, get involved in a broad scope of matters.
Working collegiately in a dynamic team, you’ll employ a professional and empathetic approach to:
- Provide advice to a range of clients on matters involving children’s ongoing care arrangements following separation, spousal maintenance, child support and intervention orders
- Run matters including property division for married parties and partners
To be successful in this role you will be a highly-driven practitioner who enjoys sinking their teeth into a good challenge. You will have strong relationship building skills and enjoy working in in a collaborative and collegiate environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ post admission experience in Family Law;
- Proven experience practising in a team environment in a family law department;
- Good commercial acumen and emotional intelligence;
- Positive and helpful – someone who can just roll up their sleeves and get it done;
- Proactive and able to work autonomously, therefore self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Able to build strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders to the highest level.
What’s in it for you?
In return, you will become part of a highly-reputable firm and become involved in some truly interesting and varied cases. You will get to work with high-profile clients and be mentored by the best in the business.
Our client promotes diversity and flexible ways of working. You are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements available for this role. Other benefits include a strong focus on professional development, networking opportunities and a carpark.
Remuneration will be commensurate with skills, passion and experience.
How to Apply
Harvest Recruitment is proud to be partnering with our client to find the best person for this opportunity.
If you like the sound of this role, please click the “Apply” button to submit your CV.