Senior Commercial Lawyer – Partner Opportunity – Sea Change
- 200K + Super
- Career Pathway to Partner
- Sea Change – Work Life Balance / Coastal living
As part of succession planning, the commercial partner is looking to appoint an experienced commercial lawyer with 5-10 years PAE. You will play a critical part in the firm’s future success working closely with a highly regarded Managing Principal. You will work across: various commercial advisory work – share sale agreements, general commercial contracts advisory, structuring and business sales/acquisitions; capitalising on currently unsecured fees generated from commercial clients; and developing and growing the firm’s commercial offering through your own contacts and business development activities.
Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- 5-10 years post admission experience in commercial / commercial litigation
- End-to-end carriage of deals, with direct contact with clients and plenty of autonomy
- Varied work, including advising on capital raising, mergers & acquisitions, complex commercial disputes, employment matters, corporate and commercial matters; drafting sale and purchase agreements, shareholder agreements and other commercial contracts
- Significant contacts and a strong portable practice with the desire to continue to build your practice with support;
- The ability to grow, mentor, guide and develop junior lawyers; and
- A cultural alignment with the firm – Respectful, professional, approachable, friendly, dynamic with a strong client care focus to your work.
This is a genuine opportunity to drive the growth of the practice in conjunction with the firm’s existing clients and an immediate (or within 12-24 months) trajectory to Partner. This role is located at a stunning coastal town within the South West Coast of Victoria. Make the sea change.
For a confidential discussion or to request a formal position description, please call Sean Walsh on 0438 789 899.