This is an extremely rare opportunity to join this impressive specialist firm of chartered accountants and business advisors working out of their modern offices here in Geelong. Our client is a very innovative and dynamic firm who pride themselves on offering a great culture, being at the forefront of technology and the cloud accounting space.
This opportunity will see you utilising your extensive Bookkeeping skills, working with a varied and interesting portfolio of existing clients and a range of internal stakeholders. This opportunity will include some face to face meetings and ensuring the client achieves a first class service. Coupled with this you will also take responsibility around helping them achieve their busies objective & aspirations whilst staying ahead of new technologies.
- Building ongoing relationships to facilitate a holistic outcome for clients
- Performing the full payroll transaction function for clients including payroll tax, workcover requirements, superannuation guarantee payments and termination payments where required.
- Managing the Accounts Payable (AP) process for clients.
- Managing the Accounts Receivable (AR) process for clients, including following up outstanding debtors and preparing budget projects and forecasts.
- Preparation of bank/debtors/creditors/wages/payroll tax/PAYG reconciliations.
- Reconciling inter-company transactions and loans.
- Setting up client chart of accounts using accounting software (e.g. Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks).
- Providing assistance and education to clients with the ongoing maintenance of their accounts.
- Preparing monthly compliance obligations such as Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS).
- Preparing client accounts to final trial balance stage along with logical and accurate working papers.
The successful incumbent:
You will be a highly experienced Bookkeeper who has a very solid background in Xero and all things Cloud. You will have exceptional communication and customer service skills with previous experience assisting business owners. This really is a rare and exceptional opportunity to join a great business. If you are a driven and career focused Senior Bookkeeper looking to join a firm who promote a dynamic & progressive culture this is the career move you have been looking for.