Considering going regional?
If the COVID crisis has taught us one thing, it’s that social distancing brings the rate of infection right down. While the CBD presents many opportunities in professional services it has been shown to have it’s risks. Geelong is Victorian’s second largest city and with that presents opportunity yet without the crowding of a capital city.
Due to ongoing growth and expansion our client; a leading Geelong accounting and advisory firm we have a permanent requirement for a dynamic professional to join their successful Audit team. The successful incumbent will be passionate about improving the wellbeing of others and committed to developing trusted relationships with clients, associates and the team.
This full advisory firm, with Accountancy, Wealth and Finance, Audit and Assurance services, focuses on the big picture and provides a holistic service offering. The company encourages their staff to stretch capabilities and use functional expertise in order to help develop and contribute to a long-term prosperous future.
Joining this privately owned, Audit practice is more than a compliance measure. At the heart of their approach is the belief that their robust, independent audits deliver actionable insights and add substantial value for clients. Their client base consists of ASX-listed companies, privately owned businesses and Not for Profits.
- Independent statutory audit of the financial reports of a wide variety of entities
- Preparation of complete and accurate audit work papers Identifying and reporting on client financial risks
- Research of difficult technical issues and application of issues to clients’ circumstances
- Direct contact with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Supervision and coaching of junior team members
Ideally you will have:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Audit & Assurance
- CA/CPA Part/ Fully Qualified
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Career pathway to Manager
- Ongoing training & development of skills, knowledge and experience.
- Training and educational programs to improve key skills, knowledge and the level of service provided to clients.
- Work life balance/flexible working arrangements
For a confidential discussion or to request a formal position description please call Maree Herath on 0438 517 085 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org