Do you love beer?
Imagine being able to tell your mates that you were part of the process that enabled that cold pot to be poured straight from the tap at the bar.
Well, we have an opportunity for you to do just that!
Due to an increase in seasonal production at a Major supplier of Malt to the domestic brewing industry and exporting to the Asian market we are looking for an energetic and committed process operator on an ongoing casual basis.
Our Client leads the industry in product quality and supply, their North Geelong plant is the largest of one of several across country producing Pale Malts, Wheat, Crystal and dark roasted malts.
In this role your duties will included but not be limited to:
- Bagging of product and dispatching both physically and using automation
- Cleaning of equipment using high pressure hose and chemicals
- Immediately advising Supervisor of any issues that are safety or process-related
To be successful for this position you will:
- Be physically fit and determined to give 100%
- Be able to work at heights and at times in a wet environment
- MUST have current Forklift licence and experience
- Be flexible to work a number of days and shifts
- Have good English reading, writing, numeracy and communication skills.
MUST pass Full Medical test, Drug & Alcohol test and Police Check.
Harvest Industrial Recruitment is proud to be partnering with our client to find the best person for this opportunity. If you like the sound of this role, and you are available to commence work in 2-3 weeks time, please click the “Apply” button to submit your resume