Do you want to hear about an exciting work opportunity?
All you need is to be hard working, reliable and have a great attitude!! Plus have a current Forklift
Major supplier of Malt to the domestic brewing industry and exporting to the Asian market our client leads the industry in product quality and supply, their North Geelong plant is the largest of one of several across country producing Pale Malts, Wheat, Crystal and dark roasted malts. Due to an increase in seasonal production they now require energetic and committed process operators on a ongoing casual basis. Shifts can start from 6am, 9.30am or afternoon at 12pm.
In this role your duties will included but not be limited to:
- Bagging of product and dispatching both physically and using automation
- Cleaning of equipment using high pressure hose and chemicals
- Immediately advising Supervisor of any issues that are safety or process-related
To be successful for this position you will:
- Be physically fit and determined to give 100%
- Be able to work at heights and at times in a wet environment
- MUST have current Forklift licence and experience
- Be flexible to work a number of shifts across a roster
- Have good English reading, writing, numeracy and communication skills.
MUST pass Full Medical test, Drug & Alcohol test and Police Check
If this sounds like you and you are available to commence work in 2-3 weeks time, then APPLY today!
PLEASE NOTE: Previous applicants don’t need to apply