- Contract role until October/November 2021
Our client is an award-winning Australian Manufacturer, committed to the design and delivery of radiator and fan solutions across diverse markets both domestic and international. With significant growth opportunities we are looking for a marketing professional to help capitalise on these opportunities by driving the development and introduction of key marketing initiatives.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Business to business marketing
- Content creation
- Contribute to the advertising, events and promotional opportunities
- Media releases for publication (digital and print media)
- Develop media campaigns for product launches, technical white papers and general brand awareness advertising that uses consistent branding, style and key messages
- Preparation of industry publications list (digital and print)
- Manage company digital platform – Web, LinkedIn, YouTube & Twitter
- Fortnightly news story uploads, Refresh of case studies and all brochures and company presentations for download
- Provide on-going collateral and marketing support
- Providing assistance to the Marketing Manager and internal teams
- Development of updated company capability statement
- General administration duties and product database maintenance
Skills and Experience
- 2- 5 years’ experience in Marketing/Communication roles
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Communications related field an advantage.
- Ability to use Adobe suite (particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustration, Premiere and Lightroom)
- Goal orientated and ability to work both autonomously and as a team member
- Experience to communicate creatively and generate excitement amongst customers and internal stakeholders
- Exceptional writing communication skills
For a confidential discussion please call Jackie Matthews on 0438 517 092.
How to apply
Harvest Talent Recruitment is proud to be partnering with our client to find the best person for this opportunity. If you like the sound of this role, please click the “Apply” button to submit your CV.