Harvest Talent Recruitment is proud to partner with Truffleduck, a major supplier of event catering with a reputation for excellence that has been established over their 35 year journey. Now firmly positioned at the top of the industry in the Geelong region (and selected entries into the Melbourne event scene), they are looking to further enhance their operational capacity by consolidating a team of career minded individuals to take the business to another level of exceptional.
About the role:
The role will be one of autonomy with collaborative input from the Director (creative), General Manager and Executive Chef to ensure every event is delivered with precision and passion. This role is about providing exceptional outcomes for the client (and their guests), the Truffleduck staff and the business so it continues to be both the supplier and employer of choice in the region.
- Build on the existing operational model in all event related activities. so that it creates better outcomes that enhance the reputation of Truffleduck for delivering events of the highest standard
- Manage the operational and logistical requirements of the diverse range of events delivered by Truffleduck
- Embrace and lead a culture of delivering exceptional hospitality outcomes by working with event coordinators, event supervisors and other staff
- Work closely with clients, suppliers and stakeholders to ensure positive relationships are maintained at the highest possible level to provide (mutually) beneficial outcomes
- Proactively seek to improve methods, processes and procedures by implementing technology and software solutions to improve productivity and engagement, including input and content into social media and web site development
- Provide operational budgets and analysis of costs associated with events along with post event evaluation to improve processes. (desirable)
- Actively managing Truffleduck’s obligations to the WHS Act by implementing training programs across all aspects of the business
Truffleduck has been built by passionate people, to join this team you too will need to be passionate about people, food (and wine), service and events. This role is ideal for an individual with their heart and mind captivated by hospitality as a career and it has everything you need to progress to the highest level. In addition, you will also possess:
- A deep understanding of operational delivery in the events industry including offsite greenfield sites
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse groups and individuals confidently and competently for mutual success.
- Highly developed digital skills to implement, operate and optimise operational software.
- A qualification in Business, Events, Program Management but preferably extensive industry experience in successfully delivering large events
For a confidential discussion or to view the position description, please contact Tara on 0448 777 374 or email [email protected]