- Geelong based
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Experienced, professional career Legal Assistant
About the organisation
Harvest Talent Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a leading regional mid-tier multi-specialist firm, based in Geelong. With a strong emphasis on giving back to the community, the firm has entrenched itself as a leading employer of choice and one of the pre-eminent firms in the region.
The firm’s specialist expertise sees them able to handle large and complex matters with interesting clients and cases. Their size and operating model allow them to maintain the exceptional standard of client service they are recognised for.
Through the Covid-19 crisis they have changed their operating model and, with technology and system integration, these innovations will see a practice where work-life balance can truly be achieved for its employees.
About the role
Our client is looking for an experienced, professional career Legal Assistant to join their growing Litigation & Dispute Resolution team.
With your demonstrated professional services experience, and the ability to operate smoothly in an ever-changing environment, you will bring your organisational skills and exceptional client focus to the team.
This role requires you to have previous experience in a legal administration or personal assistant role, supporting Litigation & Dispute Resolutions Lawyers to ensure they are able to deliver high quality services to their clients.
You will deliver:
- Client focused service
- An ability to move from one task to another, quickly and efficiently
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient time management to maintain control of key priorities
You will bring:
- Proven ability to work in a high-volume environment.
- Exceptional file management
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Experience with Lexis Affinity desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
This firm sees its people as their greatest and most valued asset, and they are a business of people. The practice offers a supportive, flexible workplace culture with a focus on wellness, professional development and opportunity. There is the offer a leave purchase program, a wellbeing program and community-based activities. Most people are engaged on various flexible work arrangements including varied start and finish times, part time, work from home or work from a local branch office.
Some other benefits of employment at this firm include:
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including discounted yoga and gym memberships
- Access to volunteering opportunities to give back to your own community
- Flexible work arrangements
- A genuinely supportive and welcoming culture
- Access to training and development
This really is a firm that will help you go places.
How to apply
To apply online, please click the “Apply” button to submit your CV.