The firm have grown significantly over the past few years (all organically) and recently acquired a portfolio of fees. Due to this acquisition the firm is looking for an intermediate accountant with minimum 1 year of public practice experience who is currently completing or about to begin their CPA or CA qualifications.
Reporting directly into the Manager you be joining a team accountants ranging from 1-10 years of experience working with clients across multiple industries including manufacturing, retail, builders, and tradies with a turnover of up to $5m.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and core tax compliance matters
- Assisting with tax return preparation
- Preparation of all regular financial lodgements BAS, IAS etc
- Consulting and advisory work
- Assisting with administrative support
Benefits of the firm:
- Parking provided by the firm
- Full study assistance including day off before exam and paid study leave
- A paperless firm that is now cloud based
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic and energetic team that values their clients (always value adding)
If this role sounds of interest and you have a keen interest in business advisory and taxation please do apply or you can contact Stephanie Potaznik directly on 0438 517 087 to discuss in more detail.