About our client
Our client is an IT services provider in Geelong, focused on helping clients turn their IT systems into the productive business asset they should be.
For more than 15 years they have been helping their clients achieve their business goals via our professional business IT support services, practical solutions and strategic technical advice.
About the role
Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic IT Systems Engineer – Level 2 to join the team based in Geelong.
In this role, you will be responsible for dealing with and resolving issues escalated from the team quickly and effectively.
You will be expected to provide support and advice critical to our clients continued business operations, but we will encourage and assist you in growing your skills.
Skills and experience
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting clients in a helpdesk or technical role and broad technical knowledge
· Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
· A friendly and confident personality who can relate well with others
· Strong customer service orientated
· High level of attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills (good verbal communication is of the utmost importance)
· Ability to prioritise, take initiative and work autonomously
· A professional, reliable and team focused approach to work
· A passion to further your professional development
· Current valid Australian driver’s license
The application form will include these questions:
· Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
· Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
· Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?
· How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
· Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
How to Apply
Harvest Talent Recruitment is proud to be partnering with our client to find the best person for this opportunity. If you like the sound of this role, please click the “Apply” button to submit your resume.