Our client is one of the region’s largest employers currently on a digital transformation journey. Due to this, the information management team are extremely busy capturing records in the organisation’s e-record management system. This has opened up two (2) full time contract roles for immediate start through to December 2020.
Reporting to the Information Management lead you will:
- Gain and schedule requests regarding file and record creation, capture and access
- Perform file administration tasks working with internal and external records and record management providers
- Create and capture records that come in hard-copy, soft-copy and email
- Be quick to understand the complexities of the e-record management system to reconcile those records that are still to be captured and those that reside and the location there-of in the system
- Create PowerPoint training presentations
- Schedule training
- Be across digital trends in data, file and record management
Candidates will bring a good sense of team and MUST possess exposure to TRIM and EDRMS. Experience in developing training and user guides is highly advantageous.
Candidates without TRIM and EDRMS experience will not progress to next stages.
Individuals will need a Home Office and be set up to work remotely (computer provided).
Urgent requirement – Apply now!