A State Government owned creative organisation, this well regarded organisation is currently undergoing a period of exciting and dynamic change in order to meet the cultural needs of a growing population and help secure Geelong’s position as a global city. A strong company wide culture driven by inspiring creative growth in a region renowned for it’s artistic energy and engagement.
We are assisting in their search for a skilled Contracts and Procurement Implementation Lead, who will play a critical role in devising, implementing and embedding an enterprise-wide contracts and procurement practice. As the Implementation Lead, supported by the Procurement officer, you will also oversee day to day procurement operations and contract management requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Devising, implementing and embedding contracts and procurement policies and business requirements adhering to relevant legislation
- Working closely to evaluate business impacts and effectively manage changes in procurement processes
- Plan, develop and implement business process and system enhancements that improve the contract management process
- Support and advise internal teams managing contract processes, including revenue related contracts.
- Manage, mentor and coach Procurement staff to provide support and assistance across a range of matters.
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant experience in procurement, contract management, governance or finance management.
- Demonstrated experience implementing procurement and contract management processes.
- A high level of personal and professional integrity, confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and persuasively.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and contribute to building team culture.
For more information on this opportunity, please call Hayley Smith 0473 320 607
To be considered for this position, please apply with your current resume. Applications will be reviewed once received so please don’t hesitate to apply!
Harvest Recruitment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values the contributions that a diverse workforce can bring to our community. Harvest Recruitment offers reasonable adjustments for applicants with disabilities on request.