If you seek a progressive and dynamic Accounting Practice committed to support you achieve career success, provide service to your community, gain professional development and leadership expertise and a place you can have fun too – here is the offer.
Our client is an International Player in Accounting with over 10,000 employees, 300 partners across more than 80 offices and 14 regions, globally. In Australia the firm is located in the major Eastern States cities with more than 250 staff across accounting, audit and advisory divisions. You will be provided with real opportunities to access global networks and career opportunities.
The Assurance & Advisory Division provides external audit, internal audit, risk management and IT advisory services. You will form part of a large team nationally, with experts all streams servicing private and public sector clients within a range of industries.
Working under the supervision of more experienced team members you will be responsible for assisting in the planning, delegation and performance of a range of external audit reviews. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with clients and continuously develop your technical and interpersonal skills. Specifically you will:
- Build relationships with a diverse client portfolio and understand their business and risk areas
- Perform the audit process from planning, execution and completion of fieldwork
- Review financial statements and key documentation with the client
- Expand your experience on a variety of assignments
- Tertiary qualified with 2-3 years’ relevant experience gained in an external audit environment
- Working towards or recently completed CA within the Chartered Accounting industry
- Technically proficient in external audit and demonstrate a willingness to develop knowledge and skills
- Confident in communicating and writing in English
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to engage with all levels of staff and stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and are able to prioritise your work to meet deadlines
- Excellent report writing skills and attention to detail
Our client’s promise to you..
- Building meaningful relationships with new team members from the start.
- A buddy to show you the ropes!
- A growing company that is open to change and disruption in today’s economy
- This is real life, so there will be times when you need to work extra hours to deliver for your clients. But you will get those hours back in quieter periods through a benefit called ‘matched time’
- A company truly committed to diversity and inclusion; representative of the diverse cultures of its global client base
- Maintain a balanced lifestyle, with two extra paid days off a year, volunteer leave, fruit and healthy snacks each day, sporting, community and social activities