- Work from home
- Flexible part time hours
- Salary packaging available
Colac Area Health Foundation is a Not-for-Profit organisation that exists to support Colac and surrounding regions in their contribution to raise funds to further develop facilities, services and projects primarily for Colac Area Health. Located on the doorstep of the Great Otway National Park this regional town has a wealth of natural attractions. The town is prosperous in both farming and forestry.
We are assisting the Foundation in their search for an Executive Officer, who plays a critical role in developing and managing fundraising events and awareness. Working autonomously, you will have the ability to work from home so you could be from almost anywhere in the region! You would be required to attend quarterly and ad hoc meetings so must be willing to travel to Colac.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying, managing and promoting fundraising activities
- Completing grant applications
- Nurturing existing partnerships with the community, corporates and donors
- Processing donations and funds raised
- Building on social media presence and foundation awareness
The ideal candidate:
- Having previous experience in marketing and/or fundraising, you are able to promote the Foundation in the community and be the key organiser for events
- With a strong writing ability, you are able to create engaging content for emails, grant submissions, social media and the website
- You have the ability to cultivate meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Working autonomously, you will be intrinsically motivated to achieve goals
- You may have previous experience in a philanthropic or not for profit organisation, which would be highly beneficial for this role
For more information on this opportunity, please call Gabrielle Matthey on 0438 517 087.
To be considered for this position, please apply with your current resume.
Harvest Recruitment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values the contributions that a diverse workforce can bring to our community. Harvest Recruitment offers reasonable adjustments for applicants with disabilities on request.