Why do you want this opportunity?
- You will be joining an organisation that has a supportive, inclusive culture
- Great opportunity to enhance your experience as a key supportive to executives
- Potential for permanency
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing high-level executive support to two leaders within the organisation
- Managing complex and busy diary schedules including last minute changes
- Taking concise minutes from board meetings
- Preparing correspondence to important stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience being the key support to executives within a large organisation
- Outstanding and professional communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to commence at short notice
How to apply:
Harvest Talent Recruitment is proud to be partnering with our client to find the best person for this opportunity. If you like the sound of this role, please click the “Apply” button to submit your resume. Applications will be reviewed as received so please don’t hesitate to apply!