- Full time fixed term contract | Geelong based
- Leading employer in the region
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunity available immediately
Harvest Talent Recruitment & People Solutions are currently assisting a leading employer in the Geelong region to engage a Diversity & Inclusion Consultant to collaboratively design, develop and implement a D&I strategy. As the strategy is due for completion by the end of year, this role is anticipated to be required for 6 months.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop the strategy and action plan
- Leading the design and delivery of programs including coordinating events and workshops
- Provide subject matter expertise on diversity and inclusion
- Briefing senior management for internal and external meetings and forums
The ideal candidate will have:
- Progressive mindset
- Capability to design and develop diversity and inclusion programs and initiatives
- Strong communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
Please apply for immediate consideration for this role.
If you would like more information on this position, or other similar roles that may not be advertised, please contact Jackie Matthews, Recruitment Consultant on 0438 517 092.