Due to heavy workloads & new long term contracts, my client is now looking for experienced, qualified, heavy diesel mechanics. On offer is a very attractive hourly rates $$. Our client due to organic growth is looking to employ both experienced tradesmen with Domestic, commercial and industrial work and new Tradesman wanting to break into the industry. My state of the art client offers a professional, high quality service which ensures all vehicles are maintained to the highest of standards and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and assist with all duties required in the workshop
- Working with Large Vehicles/ Trucks & Plant equipment
- Schedule and distribute work orders
- Maintain, service and repair heavy vehicles as per the repair daily order
- Diagnose/fault-find break downs
- Perform inspections and assessments on vehicles and complete relevant documentation
- Diesel Mechanic Qualification
- Previous workshop control experience highly regarded
- Proven experience working with Japanese, European or American manufacturers
- Previous scan tool experience is an added advantage
- Able to work autonomously and independently
If you are motivated, enthusiastic & energetic and consider yourself reliable, punctual and are looking for added security of a permanent position within a successful company then this is an opportunity for you, please apply.