In this 12 month contract you will support the delivery of the organisation’s corporate affairs strategy including internal communications, stakeholder and customer relations, public relations and digital communications.
Why do you want this opportunity?
- You will be joining an organisation that is spearheading trade growth in the region, and supporting economic recovery
- Your team members value teamwork and excelling in their performance
- When you go to the office, you will be working by the bay
- If you are outside of Geelong, this is a great place to live! We have a vibrant and iconic waterfront, a number of award-winning restaurants and an abundance of activities!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the internal communications strategy to support the organisation’s goals and objectives
- Managing internal communication channels and creating content to engage employees
- Handling the internal communications response to crisis situations
- Providing high-level strategic communication and public relations advice and support
- Planning and coordination of annual CSP events
- Assisting team members to increase the effectiveness of messages to the public
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent
- Previous experience in the communications, public relations and media industries
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement internal and external communications strategies, campaigns and materials
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and organisational skills
For a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Matthey on 0438 517 087.
How to apply:
Harvest Talent Recruitment is proud to be partnering with our client to find the best person for this opportunity. If you like the sound of this role, please click the “Apply” button to submit your resume. Applications will be reviewed as received so please don’t hesitate to apply!