Due to an increase in diverse projects they are wanting to include a talented communications and digital marketing specialist to their team. Reporting to the Corporate Affairs Manager and working alongside the Property and Communications Coordinator, you will help promote the organization as key driver for sustainable growth and prosperity for Geelong and the regions it connects to.
- Highly talented online communications and marketing specialist who has worked across multiple campaigns and multiple platforms.
- Experience developing and managing content across multiple online platforms and a capacity to tailor content for these platforms including social (LinkedIn), web and online engagement (The Hive).
- Brand focused content creation and experience producing high-quality written and online communications materials including media releases, fact sheets, briefing and speaking notes, web copy, newsletters, reports, marketing advertisements, leaflets and brochures.
- Experience creating digital content and maintaining content calendars (written, graphics and video) for various channels including web and social media.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the communications, online space.
- Results focused, self-motivated and a self-starter who goes above and beyond
- Ability to think creatively around brand and reputation
- Desirable – relevant qualifications in public relations, communications, digital communications, and experience in a similar role
The role is two days per week over a 12 month period. Whilst our client is Geelong based, this role is a work from home opportunity.
For a confidential discussion please call Jackie Matthews on 0438 517 092.
How to apply
Harvest Talent Recruitment is proud to be partnering with our client to find the best person for this opportunity. If you like the sound of this role, please click the “Apply” button to submit your CV.