Commercial Landscaper Leading Hand
*Locally based industry leader *Excellent work/life balance * Take the next step in your career
Do you love your job and are skilled in your field and would appreciate having a work/life balance
and job satisfaction? We are looking for a natural leader to work in a highly skilled and tight knit team.
Our client is a growing commercial landscaping and civil contracting business that continues to be awarded contracts in Melbourne, Geelong and surrounds. The company now seeks a leading hand (hands-on) to join their dynamic team! The role will be site based be hands-on, working particularly in hardscapes – for public reserves, sport/recreation facilities and school projects.
About the role:
- Working in a team with a wide range of skills and qualifications
- Duties include all aspects of commercial landscaping from start to completion
- Some tasks include concreting paths and play areas, drainage and civil works,
timber constructions, some planting and general labouring
About you – you will:
- Be physically fit and love working outdoors in a hands on role
- Be a motivated team player and leader and be proactive in your work approach
- Have a great work ethic, positive attitude and be reliable
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise between your team and the Site Manager
- Be highly skilled in your area of expertise and take pride in your work
- Ideally have qualifications and/or experience in commercial landscaping, concreting,
Plumbing, carpentry or civil construction
- Have MR or above truck licence OR be willing to get one
Any leading hand experience would be an advantage however being self-motivated and able to undertake tasks with little supervision is the key; with your next natural career step being leading hand.
This role is based in Geelong and work covers the Geelong, Golden Plains, Surf Coast, Western and
Northern Melbourne suburb areas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with a permanent
full time role, a 9 day fortnight, an attractive salary and no weekend work!
How to Apply
Harvest Talent Recruitment is proud to be partnering with our client to find the best person for this opportunity. If you like the sound of this role, please click the “Apply” button to submit your resume.