- Strong Business Growth
- Career Pathway / Succession Planning
- Work life Balance
A rapidly expanding fully integrated financial advisory and accounting firm.
It is imperative the applicant be a self-motivated, articulate and efficient professional who takes pride in their work, wants to positively contribute within the growing business and has excellent organisational and communication skills.
Core to this role is efficiently and effectively managing day to day tasks as required by Financial Advisers to implement clients’ strategies.
Ideally you will be working or have recently worked within a similar role in the financial services industry. You have demonstrated superior client service, the ability to seek solutions, have persistence to focus on the end goal and are always diligent with regards to attention to detail and your role within a team.
Client Service Officer
- End to end administration of client accounts
- Maintain and update relevant systems and databases, Xplan
- Manage transactions to and from client bank accounts
- Reconcile client account balances and transactions on a daily basis
- Ensure client review meetings are scheduled and complete
- Generate and send reports, compliance based documents and correspondence to clients and other stakeholders of the business
- Maturity and a high level of emotional intelligence
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Xplan intermediate to advanced skills & knowledge
- Previous work experience in the Financial Services or Banking environment are essential
You will be rewarded:
- Competitive salary
- A supportive team environment with friendly dedicated staff
- Ongoing training and development provided
For a confidential discussion or to request a formal position description please call Sean Walsh, Principal Consultant on 0438 789 899.