- 10 years experience providing recruitment, HR and Careers Support to Victoria’s South West
- Commitment to Service Excellence
- Collaborative & Innovative Team
Harvest Talent Recruitment & People Solutions was established in 2009 and is a specialist talent recruitment, executive search and human resources firm, proudly based in and servicing the Geelong region.
We provide tailored talent solutions to individuals, start-ups, SMEs and large organisations. We aim to be the “go-to” organisation and hold the Number 1 Market position regionally for Recruitment, Outsourced HR, Careers and Employee Support Services.
With the economic recovery we have a host of specialist roles we continue to be engaged to fill. These include finance, legal, marketing and communications, business development, professional administrative and construction, engineering and manufacturing specialties.
To proactively manage assignments we are seeking a Candidate Engagement Manager, a newly created role within Harvest’s Talent Recruitment business.
This is largely a self driven role, where you will use your knowledge of industry and positions within organisations to map the market, identify positions and people holding such positions and walk their career journey, presenting job opportunities as they present and activating their candidature when the time is right.
- Maintaining and adding to talent pools through channels including Harvest’s database, Seek, LinkedIn plus your Industry Network (this is via advertisement writing, desk based research, identification and database management work)
- Relationship Management – Using a host of communication channels but primarily phone and email, you will maintain contact and connection with 100’s of people on a day to day basis. Diary management, call cycles and organisation skills are key for this requirement.
- Meeting with Prospective and Active Candidates – you will meet and hold general interviews with individuals to learn their specific drivers, skills and ideal role/career direction (this will be at Harvest’s office or via zoom)
You will ensure the highest levels of communication are fostered and maintained for all stakeholders. Working as part of a small team, we are seeking a collaborative focused individual with an ability to self direct their work to maintain sufficient talent pools that will lead to placements with key employers within the region.
We are seeking a team focused and driven People Engagement Professional. Someone who;
- Can quickly establish rapport with their stakeholder group
- Enjoys building and nurturing strong and trusted relationships
- Is motivated by meeting the needs and expectations of your stakeholders
- Has the power to think outside the box to consider solutions
- Is well networked and could immediately think of networks to tap into
- Preferably has contacts in professional services (accounting and legal ideal)
- Presents professionally face to face and in writing with the utmost attention to detail
- Either through process, systems or intuition, know how to access a group of people
- Values research and networking in the work they do
- Can work with databases and undertake desktop activities (working with lists, updating databases and writing reports)
Your key attributes
- Resilient, hard-working individual who shows initiative
- Excellent tact in both written and verbal communication
- Able to work collaboratively with the team and has the ability to work autonomously
- Impeccable approach to quality with strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable demeanour
- Corporate presentation with a positive and energetic attitude
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary. You can work full-time, part-time or contract according to your preference. You will have the opportunity to develop your HR skills through the Geelong HR Roundtable (hosted by Harvest) and be surrounded by a supportive team. You will also benefit from ongoing training and development and have access to flexible work arrangements – home office is still a consideration with some corporate office attendance required.