- 12 years experience providing recruitment, HR and Careers Support to Victoria’s South West
- Commitment to Service Excellence
- Collaborative & Innovative Team
Harvest Talent Recruitment & People Solutions was established in 2009 and is a specialist talent recruitment, executive search and human resources firm, proudly based in and servicing the Geelong region. Harvest is a professional services firm.
We provide tailored talent solutions to individuals, start-ups, SMEs and large organisations. We aim to be the “go-to” organisation and hold the Number 1 Market position regionally for Recruitment, Outsourced HR, Careers and Employee Support Services.
Our growth in workload means we are currently searching for an energetic and friendly individual who has just finished school and is keen to do a traineeship in Business Administration. Harvest will provide real-life on the job training to combine with your studies towards a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Business Administration.
We are seeking a team focused and driven trainee who;
- Is highly organised
- Is computer literate and can navigate different programs and platforms
- Is well presented to work in a professional services firm
- Is able to talk on the phone and call people to make enquiries
- Enjoys building relationships and friendships
- Is not afraid of having a busy work-load and is calm under pressure
- Has sound written skills and can see punctuation and grammar mistakes quickly and make the appropriate corrections
- Has shown they are able to research to locate information
Your key attributes
- Resilient, hard-working individual who will ask questions if not sure
- A desire to learn and be the best you can be
- Able to work in a team while contributing individually in your role
- Flexible and adaptable
- Eager to assist and support others
- Corporate presentation with a positive and energetic attitude
- Year 11/12 or Cert II as highest qualification and looking to upskill
You will have the opportunity to develop your administration and customer service skills, learn about the big wide world of work and be surrounded by a supportive team. You will also benefit from ongoing training and development and be able to complete a Vocational Education Course during your time with Harvest.
The traineeship will commence in February 2022.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion or to request a full position description, please contact Maree Herath on 0438 517 085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.