Due to ongoing growth and expansion our client; a leading Geelong accounting and advisory firm have a permanent requirement for a dynamic professional to join their successful Audit team. The successful incumbent will be passionate about improving the wellbeing of others and committed to developing trusted relationships with clients, associates and the team. This client is a full advisory firm with Accountancy, Wealth and Finance services, focusing on the big picture and providing a holistic service offering. They encourage their staff to stretch capabilities and use functional expertise in order to help develop and contribute to their long-term prosperous future. Joining this privately owned , Audit process is more than a compliance measure. At the heart of their approach is the belief that their robust, independent audits deliver actionable insights and add substantial value for clients. Their client base consists of ASX-listed companies, privately owned businesses and Not for Profits.
Key skills & attributes:
- Independent statutory audit of the financial reports of a wide variety of entities
- Preparation of complete and accurate audit work papers Identifying and reporting on client financial risks
- Research of difficult technical issues and application of issues to clients’ circumstances
- Direct contact with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Supervision and coaching of junior team members
Ideally you will have:
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in Audit & Assurance
- CA/CPA Part/ Fully Qualified
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ongoing training & development of skills, knowledge and experience.
- Training and educational programs to improve key skills, knowledge and the level of service provided to clients.
- Work life balance/flexible working arrangements
How to Apply
Harvest Recruitment is proud to be partnering with our client to find the best person for this opportunity. If you like the sound of this role, please click the “Apply” button to submit your CV.