- Full time, part time and contracted positions available from Junior – Senior
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing professional and personal development and training
A leading regional business and wealth advisory firm, focusing on delivering high level accounting practices. You would be joining a supportive and family friendly work environment with a team of professionals working towards elevating the potential of people and businesses they work with and providing compliance and advisory support.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and analysing financial statements, tax returns, BAS and FBT returns
- Delivering tax planning and advisory services
- Coaching and training junior staff
- Statutory reporting and regulatory compliance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be CA/COA qualified, or working towards
- Have 3+ years’ accounting experience in public practice
- Will possess professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Will have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Will be able to demonstrate strong ability to analyse, research and resolve problems
- Will be confident in communicating with clients and delivering high level service
- Possess a strong understanding of trusts, companies, and partnership accounting
- Possessing strong accounting knowledge
For more information on this opportunity, please call Gabrielle Matthey on 0438 517 087.
To be considered for this position, please apply with your current resume. Applications will be reviewed once received so please don’t hesitate to apply!