Career coaching and advice Geelong
At Harvest HR, we can help.
Career Workshop – 3 hours $395 One-on-One, $75 Group (min 5)
Our practical hands-on career workshops cover local and national employment trends, and how to:
- identify your specialisation and the companies hiring
- prepare a resume that highlights your skills and sells your strengths
- apply for jobs
- prepare for interviews
- stand out in the job market
- steer your career.
What’s more, our workshops are facilitated by HR and recruitment professionals with over 15 years practical industry experience.
Resume Writing – $195 including GST
A professionally presented resume may be the difference between getting a job interview or not. Make sure yours stands out with a professionally written resume through Harvest Human Resources resume writing services.
Our specialist consultants will meet with you, review your resume or develop one from scratch.
$195 including GST (includes one consultation – phone, Skype or face to face and two follow up calls).
- Meet with qualified careers and recruitment specialists
- Tease out skills, qualifications, experience and achievements
- Receive a professionally written resume prepared on your behalf
Interview Skills Workshop – 1 hour – $195 including GST
Our Careers Specialist will meet with you for a 1 hour workshop and will have you leave feeling prepared and confident when stepping into your next interview. Harvest Recruitment professionals provide you with the skills and techniques you need to become equipped for your next job interview.
- Learn about interviews and the latest interviewing styles and techniques
- Determine how you can best prepare for commonly and not so commonly asked questions
- Gain the opportunity to practice your interview skills in simulated interview environments
Career Coaching Session – 1 hour – $195 including GST
What’s your idea of a great career? We can help you find it!
- Identify career drivers
- Understand your personality
- Create a personal action plan
Interview Skills Workshop Client
- Hi Maree,
I got the job!
Many of your questions were relevant. Thank you so much!
Interview Skills Workshop Client
- The behavioural interview went really well, I felt so much more prepared after seeing you, and I was able to use your techniques to calm myself down, take my time and answer their questions in depth. I passed the whole process so I am now on the order of merit, which means that once a position is available they can offer it to me. The huge amount of relief I felt when I found out I was on it was Incredible! I was so happy and proud that my hard work had paid off! Thank you so much for all of your help and the extra time you put in, I’m really not sure what the result would have been if I hadn’t met with you!
Career Coaching Client
- Thank you for an excellent session. Your experience and knowledge has been invaluable.
- This information should be a compulsory third year Engineering subject.
- Maree is exceptional with an in-depth knowledge of the job market.
- The career workshop should be attended by all job seekers. The knowledge, skills and tips gained in the workshop are invaluable.
- Very helpful session, particularly in transfer from academia to private industry.
- It was a great workshop, I would like a longer workshop. Maree was great and I was really surprised by her knowledge in all disciplines. Thank you for the time.
- Very impressive.
- Maree ran an excellent workshop today and I am leaving with a much better understanding of the local job market and directions to steer toward. Thank you.
- Brilliant – well done Maree. Really helpful. Clarified key issues.
Need more support as you embark on your career journey? Harvest’s Career Clubs are designed for individuals who find themselves stuck when it comes to their career. We are excited to share our passion with you and to support you on your career and job search journey.
The 10 90 minute sessions are held fortnightly for five months. We ask you to think about what is important to you in terms of personal goals and dreams, career aspirations, work-life balance, income, lifestyle and values in addition to your skills, qualifications and experience. This crystallises career options and we provide the tools, pathways and resources to access such opportunities.
Contact us at Harvest HR and let our career advisors help you to find and secure the perfect role for you!
Contact us to register your interest.
If you are an employer in need of an executive search to find the perfect candidate for a role with your organisation, contact us and utilise our head-hunting services Geelong.