Geelong's experts in careers coaching and guidance
Are you ready to take your next step?
If you’re looking for a career change or ready to re-enter the workforce, our Career Specialists are here to help prepare you to compete in today’s job market.
Our careers solutions provide you with the skills that will give you a step up in getting your dream job. Our committed and passionate Careers Specialists can help you clarify your dreams, plan ahead for the future and assist with putting your best foot forward so that your skills, experience and personality shine to potential employers.
This is the step-up you didn’t realise you needed!
Career Workshop – 1 hour
Our practical hands-on career workshops cover local and national employment trends, and how to:
- identify your specialisation and the companies hiring
- prepare a resume that highlights your skills and sells your strengths
- apply for jobs
- prepare for interviews
- stand out in the job market
- steer your career.
What’s more, our workshops are facilitated by HR and recruitment professionals with over 15 years practical industry experience.
Resume Writing – 1 hour
A professionally presented resume may be the difference between getting a job interview or not. Make sure yours stands out with a professionally written resume through Harvest’s resume writing services.
Our specialist consultants will meet with you, review your resume or develop one from scratch.
- Meet with qualified careers and recruitment specialists
- Tease out skills, qualifications, experience and achievements
- Receive a professionally written resume prepared on your behalf
Interview Skills Workshop – 1 hour
Our Careers Specialist will meet with you for a 1 hour workshop and will have you leave feeling prepared and confident when stepping into your next interview. Harvest Recruitment professionals provide you with the skills and techniques you need to become equipped for your next job interview.
- Learn about interviews and the latest interviewing styles and techniques
- Determine how you can best prepare for commonly and not so commonly asked questions
- Gain the opportunity to practice your interview skills in simulated interview environments
Career Coaching – 1 hour
What’s your idea of a great career? We can help you find it!
- Identify career drivers
- Understand your personality
- Create a personal action plan
Careers Boot Camp – 10x 90 min sessions
Need more support as you embark on your career journey? Harvest’s Career Boot Camps are designed for individuals who find themselves stuck when it comes to their career. We are excited to share our passion with you and to support you on your career and job search journey.
The ten 90 minute sessions are held fortnightly for five months. We ask you to think about what is important to you in terms of personal goals and dreams, career aspirations, work-life balance, income, lifestyle and values in addition to your skills, qualifications and experience. This crystallises career options and we provide the tools, pathways and resources to access such opportunities.
If you’re ready to embrace the future and give success a go, call Harvest HQ on 1300 363 128 to find out more!