Geelong’s bespoke HR Professional Development Training.
To accommodate the Geelong regions appetite for HR intelligence, Harvest’s HR & People Solutions has an exciting new event program for 2021.
Harvest launched in Geelong as a specialist/executive recruitment agency over 10 years’ ago however we didn’t want to be another “agency”. In 2016, to provide an opportunity for the region’s HR Community to share ideas and gain insight we launched the Geelong HR Roundtable. Fast forward three years and the Geelong HR Roundtable is very often oversubscribed.
In addition, organisations are able to access our consultants who are subject matter experts in their field through onsite PD, mentoring, coaching and facilitation, accredited workshops and HR “on-demand” project work.
Our audience has shown greatest interest in six pillars which we will use as our “footprint” for our HR events and consulting services. These are:
1. HR Strategy
2. Organisational Design, Workforce Planning and Recruitment
3. Compliance and Employee Relations
5. Mental Health and Mental Wellbeing
6. Culture, EVP and the Future of Work
The event calendar is laid out for 2021 in the HR & People Solutions Prospectus to allow bookings in advance so those that want to be at the table, don’t miss out on our events.
Ready to join the Geelong HR Nexus?
The Geelong HR Nexus is a collective of like-minded HR professionals and executives who seek to build their their division or organisation’s HR capabilities and apply best practice methodologies and HR thought leadership to attract, develop and retain top talent.
Recognising our region’s appetite for learning and professional development, Harvest HR & People Solutions extends a limited invitation to HR Professionals and executives to join the HR Nexus.
Why join the HR Nexus?
The benefits of joining the Geelong HR Nexus include:
• Network and affiliation with key executives and HR practitioners in our region
• Gain thought leadership and insights into the new world of HR
• Access continued professional development within key HR focus areas (with AHRI CPD recognition)
• Collaborate on training and projects. Gain collegiate support.
• Be recognised as an HR leader
• Become an Employer of Choice
In addition you will receive discounts to our events.
3 March 2021 | HR Roundtable
Harvest kicks off 2021 with the Geelong HR Roundtable series with an expert panel discussion on “Taking Your Organisation’s Learning Online” 3 March, 2021
See you at our first HR Roundtable!