Harvest Recruitment & HR – Geelong Contribution
This quarter we were pleased to launch our new branding.
From humble beginnings, Harvest has grown into a strong, professional brand.
‘Talent Unearthed’ is our new mantra as we unearth talent:
- for our recruitment clients
- that resides within organisations
- an individual possesses to navigate career pathways.
This is a summary of our job placements and participation in events held in the Geelong region from January – March, 2019. You can read the full report here: Harvest Quarterly Review January – March, 2019
Harvest Placements for Q3 FY19
Harvest provides professional and industrial recruitment services. Job Placements for the quarter January to March were as follows:
- 19 job placements were in the Industrial space and 13 were Specialist / Executive placements
- 39% of job placements during the quarter were Production / Labour disciplines
Harvest Community Participation Highlights
During the January to March quarter, we continued to participate in networking events around Geelong. We also hosted two HR Roundtable events for HR professionals.
- Business in Heels Regional Business Summit
- Harvest HR Index Breakfast
- Geelong HR Roundtable – ‘Change Leadership‘ with Tina Daisley
- Geelong HR Roundtable – ‘Talent Acquisition & Management‘ with an expert TA panel
Click to read the full report: