Harvest Recruitment & HR Quarterly Review – Oct to Dec 2018January 18, 2019
Harvest Recruitment & HR – Geelong Contribution
The team at Harvest is committed to supporting the continued growth of the Geelong region.
We strive to:
- be the regional experts in providing bespoke talent solutions
- play a part in resource development and economic development of the region
- assist newcomers to the Geelong region; placing and supporting them to access suitable roles
This is a summary of our job placements and participation in events held in the Geelong region from October – December 2018. You can read the full report here: Harvest Quarterly Review October to December 2018
Harvest Placements for Q2 FY19
Harvest provides professional and industrial recruitment services. Job Placements for the quarter October – December 2018 were as follows:
- 61% of job placements were in the Industrial space and 14% were Specialist / Executive placements
- 79% of job placements during the quarter were Production / Labour disciplines
The majority of placements were in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector
Placement from areas of disadvantage
15% of candidates placed during the quarter reside in areas of disadvantage including: Corio, Norlane and Northshore (3214) and Breakwater, East Geelong, Newcomb, St Albans Park, Thomson and Whittington (3219).
45% of candidates placed during the quarter have recently relocated to the Geelong region.
Harvest Community Participation Highlights
During the October to December 2018 quarter, Harvest made considerable progress towards our commitments through participation in activities throughout the region.
- Geelong Jobs Fair
- Announcement of a new partnership with Localised
- Director, Maree Herath speaking engagement at BPW Geelong – “Limitless”
- Geelong HR Roundtable – facilitated by Andrew Jones, G2 Innovation – “The positive impact of Design Thinking on the Employee Experience”
- Participation in the GenU Summer Workplace Big Day Out
- Localised Meet – Up
- Harvest Christmas Party!
Click to read the full report:
“ Maree and Ash provided a fantastic and incredibly professional service. Nothing that I requested was ever too hard or any kind of problem. There wasn’t any pressure to make a decision at all. They are all about finding the right candidate for the client, even if this means seeking them out personally. They really couldn’t do enough for me.”
The statistics in this report have been produced by Harvest Recruitment & HR. No part of this report may be reproduced without the permission of Harvest. For more information please contact Harvest tel: 1300 363 128