Harvest Recruitment’s Victorian Office has recently worked on a number of assignments. Our line-up of specialists includes:
- Production Manager – Fresh Food Processing (Melbourne/Geelong)
- Administrative Assistant – Customer Service and Data Entry Focus (Geelong)
- Management/Financial Accountant – Logistics/Manufacturing (Melbourne)
- Plant Engineer – Maintenance (Geelong)
- Spare Parts Sales/Account Manager – (Melbourne/Geelong)
- Environmental Manager (Melbourne/Geelong)
- Procurement Manager (Melbourne)
- Process Operator – Highly Hazardous Processing Environment
Candidate Bios Follow:
Production Manager – Fresh Food Processing (Melbourne/Geelong)
Available immediately this candidate brings a Cert IV in Food Processing and Diploma of Management with 20 years in the fresh food processing arena. He has managed large teams, starting at 20 employees to in excess of 100, which he takes in his stride. This candidate takes pride in his role and treats the factory as his own and tries to foster a love from his workers too. He is open to his workers and lets them come to him with their problems. That way they are open to let him know if they’ve made a mistake on the line and it can be fixed up quickly. This candidate has demonstrated his ability to optimise production, reduce waste and get the workers on side through relationship management and ensuring accountability to KPIs. Salary $80,000 + benefits
Administrative Assistant – Permanent Part-Time (Geelong)
Professionally with a bright, bubbly disposition this candidate has held numerous administrative roles from reception to general administration to accounts officer. Some of her employers include COGG, Barwon Health, GMHBA, Cotton On, RTOs and some of Geelong’s major retail stores. Her typing speed is 50WPM with 100% accuracy, she is accustomed to responding to client queries and describes her phone manner as polite, assisting and patient. In addition, she has been responsible for preparing monthly financial reports and coding accounts for processing by accounts payable. $21-$23 per hour
Management/Financial Accountant – Logistics/Manufacturing (Melbourne/Geelong)
Just off contact this candidate produced great outcomes for our client in the manufacturing sector. Well presented with a strong work ethic and advanced communication skills he brings
- Accounting experience in diverse sectors such as Logistics, Manufacturing, International Freight and Trading/Retail organisations over 15 years.
- Experienced in new business start-up and restructuring chart of accounts to suite business requirement.
- Driven system & process improvements for the back office functions.
- Responsibilities included managing of transactional accounting including AR and AP, Month end reconciliation, Costing, Inventory Control, Cash flow management, Budgeting and weekly/monthly reporting.
- Commercial experience including budgets and forecast and business performance reviews.
- Strong Analytical and reporting skills in Financial and non-financial data and in-depth experience in JDE, Pronto and MYOB systems.
- A qualified and experienced with technical competence and attention to detail.
- Operationally focused, well-versed communicator with good negotiating & interpersonal skills.
Available immediately $50 per hour, $90,000 + benefits
Plant Engineer – Maintenance (Geelong)
This candidate is a qualified fitter and turner with 20 years’ work experience. He has worked in a variety of maintenance fitting work, some very hands on to the supervision of a 100+ crew for Alcoa’s Shutdown. He is happy to be hands on or supervision and says a 50:50 break-down would be ideal. He brings a solid grasp of mechanical maintenance elements particularly in an industrial environment. In addition to managing maintenance of plant and equipment he has worked on refurbishment projects, building extensions and civil works. He has managed a workshop and team of 5 in the textile industry as well as contract labour. He would schedule maintenance, do costings for Christmas shutdowns, organise and source parts locally and internationally. He could equally get in and repair a piece of equipment as he could supervise contract or inhouse trades teams. Two weeks’ notice. $80,000 + benefits
Spare Parts Sales/Account Manager – Light or Heavy Vehicle (Melbourne/Geelong)
With a Cert III in Automotive Parts Sales and Service and further sales courses, our candidate has been in the automotive industry for 15 years. Quck to gain rapport with those he interacts with, his current daily role involves liaising with customers/clients and suppliers, developing new marketing initiatives, overseeing stock ordering, managing staff and resolving customer enquiries. Our candidate has had some exposure and account management experience in his current role which has enabled him to realise that it is a career move he would like to pursue. He feels that he is easily able to determine what a clients needs are and negotiate to get the required outcome for his company. Outstanding references. Four weeks’ notice. $90,000 package
Environmental Manager/Consultant (Melbourne/Geelong)
Professionally presented with a commercial orientation, this candidate brings a Bachelor of Environment Science, Bachelor of Environmental Engineer (Honours) and a Graduate Diploma in Marine Science. He has worked with environmental consultants and the water utilities industry with specific strengths including:
- Environmental Management System Maintenance to ISO 14001
- Contaminated Land Assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Water monitoring
- Pollution monitoring, discharge monitoring
- Marine pollution
- Waste water treatment – including recycled water distribution, adhering to EPA licenses and ensuring the water is safe according to prescribed levels.
- Storm water harvesting.
- Trade waste – addressing the industrial and commercial side of discharge to sewer. This includes the monitoring and ensuring that discharge has no affect to sewage infrastructure.
Available immediately. $60,000 – $80,000 package
Strategic Procurement Manager (Melbourne)
A passionate and energetic Procurement Category Manager, with robust negotiation and influencing skills as well as strong commercial acumen our candidate has broad functional experience across a variety of products and services within diverse industries including Utilities, Food Ingredients, FMCG, Fashion, Mining and Gas; providing for a holistic view in strategy development and problem solving. Tertiary qualified in business-international trade, an innovative and perceptive manager with strong analytical skills and the ability to liaise at all levels including stakeholder engagement/management. Four weeks’ notice $200,000
Process Operator – High Hazard Environment (Melbourne/Geelong)
This candidate brings 19 years experience in highly hazardous, continuous processing environments. His role has had a strong focus on continuous process improvement involving sampling, data logging and first line maintenance. He ensures the safe, efficient and effective operation of the process, including fixed and mobile plant equipment. With a strong focus on compliance, upholding industry safety standards as well as working within a LEAN framework to eliminate waste and maximise the process efficiencies this candidate was a strong contender with current licenses and tickets for our role. Salary $85,000 – $90,000 in a rotating shift environment.
Interested in learning more? Call our Victorian Recruitment Office on 1300 363 128